Private outdoor space has never been more valuable in our lives. EVERY apartment has its own private balcony. Breath deeply and let the outdoors in. Fleetwood Square is a place where you can enjoy nature after a long day.
The pristine modern interiors at Fleetwood Square exude serenity and calm and evoke a light, airy feeling. The pristine modern interiors, open spaces and white kitchens overlook your peaceful living room leading to your private balcony.
Referred to in the New York Times as ‘Westchester’s best-kept secret’, the Fleetwood neighborhood in the quaint town of Mount Vernon, offers superb lifestyle, not to mention the Metro North Station just two blocks away.
Studio w/ Sleeping Nook | One Bedrooms | Two Bedrooms Available
Soaring windows & full light doors with tree-top views.
Balconies! Coffee-sipping, bird-watching and breeze-catching encouraged.
Airy White and Grey Marbled Quartz Countertop
Classic White Shaker-style Kitchen Cabinetry
Stainless Steel Appliances
Spacious Walk-In Closets
Convenient Full-Size Washer/Dryer in each home
Light Wood Wide-Plank LVT Flooring in Entry, Kitchen, Living and Bathrooms
Extra space & niche work spaces built into just the right areas of your apartment
Tours by Appointment, please call 914.229.2332
Mon: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM | Tue: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM | Fri: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: Closed Sun: Closed
Leasing for both Fleetwood Square & Horizon Fleetwood
550 Locust Street, Mt Vernon, NY 10552
CITY ACCESS. PEACEFUL ADDRESS.
Referred to in the New York Times as ‘Westchester’s best-kept secret’, the Fleetwood neighborhood in the quaint town of Mount Vernon offers the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for – close to the city whether your driving or taking the train, friendly neighbors, a busy shopping district, inviting streets that are lined with trees, and nearby parks that offer the nature you crave.
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONVENIENCE
* 5 minute walk to the Fleetwood Metro North Station and a 25 minute train ride to Grand Central
* 15 miles to Midtown Manhattan
*5 minute walk to Fleetwood's downtown shopping district with cafes, shops and more
* Cross County Mall is less than a mile away with Macy's, GAP, Shake Shack, Starbucks and much more
* An 8 minute drive to Ridge Hill shopping mall, with over 70 stores including an Apple Store
* The Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens are just 5 miles away to enjoy all of nature's wonders
* 5 minute drive to Bronxville or Lawrence Memorial Hospital
* Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Hospital is located just a short 5 miles away